- For storing devices and chemicals in accordance with DIN EN 14727
- For working heights of 750 mm & 900 mm
- Not suitable to store the flammable liquids, gas cylinders and self-igniting or self-decomposing substances.
- Not suitable for storing acids and alkalis.
- Under bench unit on castors
- Suspended under bench unit
- Self-supporting under bench unit for fume cupboards
- Under bench unit for sinks
Large No. of available variants for fast access and safe storage in the laboratory :
For maximum flexibility in the laboratory, we offer a large variety of cabinet / under bench unit. Pushed in under bench units (Either Movable or on Plinth) ought to easily fit under C-frame, Pedestal-frame and Base frames designs, with their own supporting structure.
The Aluminum flush type handles without joints are resistant to chemicals and easy to clean. Our suspended cabinets are fastened to the service spine or wall without a visible gap.
Hinges, Lock & Slider:
We do provide the”Hattich / Hafele” German make Hinges, Lock & Sliders, to get the long life service.
Surfaces are well protected:
We do provide the Epoxy duly powder coated sheet with minimum coating layer of 80 Microns.
Material of Construction
- Module Panel: Min. 20 SWG Sheet.
- Module Drawer & Shutter Panel: Min. 22 SWG Sheet.
- Adjustable Shelves: Min 20 SWG Sheet.